Mr and Mrs T Rich and Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
By Todd Wilbur
Here's a way to clone the famous and very popular Bloody Mary Mix from that couple with only a letter as a last name. It's a simple-to-make blend of tomato juice and spices with some prepared horseradish and canned jalapeno juice thrown in for a "spicier, zestier" drink. Mix this with vodka over ice and you've got a delicious cocktail. But if you're not in the mood to get zoinked, this clone recipe is also a great way to kick up your tomato juice, just for drinking straight.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 46-ounce can tomato juice
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons juice from canned jalapenos (nacho slices)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch garlic powder
- Do This
Restaurant/BrandMr & Mrs T
1. Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher. Store covered in the refrigerator.
2. Directions for mixing a drink, as per the original mix: "Add 3 parts Mr & Mrs T Rich & Spicy Bloody Mary Mix to 1 part vodka, gin, rum or tequila, over ice. Mr & Mrs T Rich & Spicy Bloody Mary Mix is also delicious by itself. Simply pour over ice and serve."
Makes 52 ounces.