Wendy's Frosty Low-Fat Recipe
By Todd Wilbur
To make a version of this frozen treat at home, with the fat reduced by about 75 percent, you will need fat-free vanilla ice cream, Nestle Quick, and low-fat milk. Oh, and a blender.
Serving size–1 16-ounce
Calories per serving–470 (Original–440)
Fat per serving–2g (Original–11g)
Source: Top Secret Recipes Lite by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk (2%)
- 3 tablespoons Nestle Quick
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla ice cream
- Do This
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend on medium speed until creamy. Stir if necessary.
2. If too thin, freeze the mixture in the blender or in cups until thicker.
Makes 2 drinks.