I know candy. I like candy. And this drink, senator, tastes just like candy.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 ounce Midori liqueur
- 3/4 ounce Malibu rum
- 3/4 ounce banana liqueur
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) pineapple juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) sweet-and-sour mix
- Maraschino cherry
- Do This
1. Fill a 14-ounce glass with ice.
2. Shake all liquid ingredients in a shaker and pour over the ice.
3. Add a maraschino cherry and a straw.
Makes 1 drink.