T.G.I. Friday's Hawaiian Volcano
By Todd Wilbur
Behold, the eruption of sweet, fruity flavors. Okay, that was bad. But the drink's great.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce amaretto liqueur
- 3/4 ounce Southern Comfort
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) pineapple juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) orange juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 3/4 ounce grenadine
- Orange slice
- Lemon wedge
- Lime wedge
- Maraschino cherry
- Do This
1. Fill a 14-ounce glass with ice.
2. Shake up all liquid ingredients in a shaker. Pour over the ice.
3. Add an orange slice to the rim of the glass, then add a wedge of lemon and a wedge of lime into the glass. Finish it off with a maraschino cherry and a straw.
Makes 1 drink.