Outback Steakhouse Don't Koala Me, I'll Koala You Cooler
By Todd Wilbur
To make this long-winded cocktail clone correctly you must squeeze the juice from a fresh grapefruit. Bottled juice still works, but this cocktail is at its best when you make it the way the big boys do.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) sweet-and-sour mix
- Splash cranberry juice
- Splash Sprite
- Lime wedge
- Do This
1. Fill a 12-ounce frozen mug (or glass) with ice.
2. Pour all ingredients, except Sprite, over ice.
3. Pour drink into a mixer cup and then back into the mug, to mix.
4. Add a splash of Sprite, and garnish with a lime wedge on the rim. Serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.