- New Recipes
- Olive Garden Limoncello Lemonade
Olive Garden Limoncello Lemonade
Need a simple cocktail for a hot day when the thought of lemonade makes your mouth water? Try this one. You start crafting this new signature blender drink by making lemon syrup from scratch from lemon juice, sugar and water. Track down some limoncello--an Italian lemon liqueur--and Smirnoff citrus vodka or your favorite citrus vodka. Refreshing and boozy. Sounds good to me.
Source: Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2 by Todd Wilbur.
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 ounce Smirnoff citrus vodka
- 1 ounce limoncello liqueur
- 4 ounces lemonade (Minute Maid or Country Time)
- 1 to 2 cups ice
- Slice of lemon
1. Make lemon syrup by combining hot water, sugar and lemon juice.
2. When the syrup is cool, make the drink by combining 3/4 ounce of lemon syrup with citrus vodka, limoncello, lemonade and ice in a blender. Blend on high speed until the ice is crushed. Start with one cup of ice and add additional ice, if needed, to make drink slushy. Serve in a 16-ounce glass with a straw and a thin slice of lemon on the rim of the glass.
Makes 1 drink.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.