It only takes a little bit of port wine to perfectly match the flavor of the Melting Pot Gorgonzola Port sauce, which tastes great on your fondue-cooked beef and vegetables.
Find out how to hack the chain's delicious signature cooking style here: Melting Pot Coq Au Vin Fondue.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon port wine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (one 5-ounce tub) gorgonzola cheese crumbles
1. Combine all the ingredients except the gorgonzola in a medium bowl.
2. Stir in the gorgonzola cheese crumbles, then cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Makes 1 1/3 cups.
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.