If you like curry, you'll love this sweet-and-sour yogurt-based curry sauce, sweetened with sugar and citrus juices, and kicked up with just a pinch of cayenne pepper. Use this for saucing up your fondue-cooked chicken and shrimp. It's also good on vegetables.
Find out how to hack the chain's delicious signature cooking style here: Melting Pot Coq Au Vin Fondue.
This recipe is available in
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Do This
InstructionsCombine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Makes 1 1/3 cups.