Get down with a couple cool cocktail clones off the martini menu from this music-themed eatery chain. When making any martini, fill the glass with ice and water and let it sit while you mix up the drink in a shaker. A glass with a good chill on it is the first step to a great martini. Included here are clones for two signature martinis from the festive chain: Eve's Revenge, which is their version of a sour apple martini, and the HOB Blue Martini. I've specified brand-name ingredients based on what the restaurant uses, but you can substitute with your favorites.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
Eve's Revenge Martini
- 1 1/4 ounces Absolut vodka
- 3/4 ounce DeKuyper Pucker sour apple schnapps
- 1 ounce sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 ounce Sprite
HOB Blue Martini
- 1 1/4 ounces Absolut Citron vodka
- 1/4 ounce blue curacao liqueur
- 1 1/4 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
- Do This
Restaurant/BrandHouse of Blues
1. Put a handful of ice in a martini glass, then add cold water so that the glass chills while you mix the cocktail.
2. Add another handful of ice to a shaker.
3. Add the ingredients for the martini of your choice to the shaker and give it a real good shake.
4. Dump the ice water out of the martini glass, pour in the cocktail, and serve.
Makes 1 drink.