- New Recipes
- Dekuyper Thrilla Vanilla French Vanilla Liqueur
Dekuyper Thrilla Vanilla French Vanilla Liqueur
By Todd Wilbur
Not rated yet
Just as with the original, this clone of the unique vanilla liqueur from DeKuyper can be mixed with cola over ice, or with 1 part vanilla liqueur to 2 parts raspberry liqueur for another tasty tipple. Also try splashing some of it into the shaker with your favorite vodka for a sweet vanilla-tini.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1 1/4 cups very hot water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup 80-proof vodka
- 1 teaspoon McCormick vanilla butter & nut flavoring
1. Dissolve the sugar in the hot water.
2. Add vodka and flavoring, and stir well. Store in a sealed container.
Makes 2 2/3 cups.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur, Chronic Food Hacker
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.