The Cheesecake Factory JW pink lemonade is named after the bartender who invented it over nine years ago: Mr. Jeff Wiley, of the Redondo Beach, California, Cheesecake Factory. He's still there inventing killer drinks, but none have been as successful as this cocktail, which is currently one of the top five best-selling drinks at the chain.
If you don't want to make lemonade from scratch and want something that tastes similar to the stuff used at the Factory, pick up Country Time lemonade. If you've got the time to take the fresh-squeezed route, check out Hot Dog On A Stick Muscle Beach Lemonade or Minute Maid All Natural Lemonade.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1 1/2 ounces Absolut Citron vodka
- 1/2 ounce Chambord liqueur
- 6 ounces (3/4) Country Time lemonade
- Sugar for rim
- Lemon wedge
1. Moisten the rim of a 16-ounce glass. Dip the rim in the sugar then fill it with ice.
2. Add the ingredients in the order listed, garnish with a lemon wedge, and serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.