Cheesecake Factory Caribbean Cooler
By Todd Wilbur
This recipe clones a delicious smoothie-type cocktail using strawberry puree that you make from a thawed box of the frozen sliced strawberries. One ounce of puree goes into the glass first before you add the drink creating the cool layering effect.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 cup ice
- 3/4 ounce white rum
- 3/4 ounce Malibu rum
- 1 1/4 ounces cream of coconut
- 1 1/4 ounces half-and-half
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) mango juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) pineapple juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) strawberry puree
- Whole strawberry
- Orange slice
- Pineapple slice
- Do This
1. Make the strawberry puree by thawing frozen sweetened sliced strawberries. Blend until smooth.
2. Combine ice, rums, coconut, half-and-half, mango juice, pineapple juice, and half (1 ounce) of the strawberry puree in a blender and blend on high speed until the ice is crushed and the drink is smooth.
3. Pour the remaining 1 ounce of strawberry puree into the bottom of a 14-ounce wine glass.
4. Pour the drink into the glass over the strawberry puree. Add the strawberry, orange slice, and pineapple slice to the rim of the glass. Add a straw and serve.
Makes 1 drink.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.