Cheddar's Spiked Strawberry Lemonade
By Todd Wilbur
Here's a refreshing warm weather (or any weather!) cocktail that’s considered one of Cheddar's signature drinks. The Cheddar's spiked strawberry lemonade is served in a huge 18-ounce schooner glass, but you can use any glass that will hold 18-ounces of liquid goodness for this recipe. For the strawberries, find them in the freezer section and get kind that are frozen in sweet syrup, and let them thaw out before you measure. Be sure to include lots of the syrup when you measure the strawberries to help mellow the tart juice from the two lemon wedges.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/2 ounces Tito's Vodka
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) sweet-and-sour mix
- 1/4 cup frozen frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- Juice of 2 lemon wedges
- Lemon wedge
- Do This
Instructions1. Fill an 18-ounce schooner (or other 18-ounce glass) with ice.
2. Pour the ice from the glass into a cocktail shaker. Add the vodka, sweet-and-sour mix, strawberries (with syrup), and the juice from 2 lemon wedges. Discard the wedges. Cover the shaker and invert it a couple of times then pour the drink into the glass.
3. Add an additional wedge of lemon to the drink, plus a straw, and serve.