T.G.I. Friday's Lights of Havana
By Todd Wilbur
Just because it's tropical doesn't mean it's typical. There's a lot of Malibu rum flowing out there these days, and when it's mixed with Midori and fruit juices you've got a drink only those without a single sweet tooth in them could turn down.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/4 ounces Malibu rum
- 1 1/4 ounces Midori liqueur
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) orange juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) pineapple juice
- Splash soda
- Orange slice
- Lime slice
- Do This
1. Fill a 14-ounce glass with ice.
2. Add liquid ingredients to a shaker and shake well. Pour over ice.
3. Cut a bit into a slice of orange and a slice of lime and add them to the rim of the glass. Throw in a straw and serve.
Makes 1 drink.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.