Good thing you're wearing aqua blue so this drink won't show up when Dexter over there spills one on you. Fortunately, or unfortunately, this version of Friday's bright blue lemonade cocktail goes down real fast, be it into your gullet or onto a cosmic jumpsuit.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1 1/4 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce blue curacao liqueur
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) sweet-and-sour mix
- Splash Sprite
- Lemon wedge
1. Fill 14-ounce glass with ice.
2. Add vodka, blue curacao, and sweet-and-sour mix to a shaker and shake it up.
3. Pour the drink over the ice, add a splash of Sprite followed by a sqeezed lemon wedge and a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original copycat recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.