T.G.I. Friday's Electric Lemonade
By Todd Wilbur
Good thing you're wearing aqua blue so this drink won't show up when Dexter over there spills one on you. Fortunately, or unfortunately, this version of Friday's bright blue lemonade cocktail goes down real fast, be it into your gullet or onto a cosmic jumpsuit.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/4 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce blue curacao liqueur
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) sweet-and-sour mix
- Splash Sprite
- Lemon wedge
- Do This
1. Fill 14-ounce glass with ice.
2. Add vodka, blue curacao, and sweet-and-sour mix to a shaker and shake it up.
3. Pour the drink over the ice, add a splash of Sprite followed by a sqeezed lemon wedge and a straw.
Makes 1 drink.