More like dessert than a cocktail, really. You won't hear me complain.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 ounce amaretto liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua liqueur
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) milk
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
1. Add 1/2 cup of ice to a blender.
2. Add amaretto, Grand Marnier, Kahlua, milk, and ice cream to the blender.
3. Blend for 15 to 20 seconds or until the ice is crushed and the drink is smooth.
4. Pour the shake into a large glass, add whipped cream to the top, add a straw, and serve.
Makes 1 drink.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.