Amaretto works it's nutty magic to set this drink apart from other lemonade cocktails. Use pre-made lemonade or get up the gumption to make it yourself from fresh-squeezed lemons as described in my Hot Dog on a Stick Muscle Beach Lemonade copycat recipe.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 ounce Absolute Citron vodka
- 1/2 ounce amaretto liqueur
- 8 ounces (1 cup) lemonade
- lemon wedge
- Do This
Instructions1. Fill a 16-ounce glass with ice.
2. Add Absolut Citron and amaretto.
3. Fill with lemonade, add a lemon wedge and a strww and serve.
Makes 1 drink.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.