Red Lobster Bahama Mama
If you're going to clone a cocktail from Red Lobster you have to include the chain's signature drink, don't you think?
I've copied tons of restaurant cocktails. Click here to see if I hacked your favorite.
Souce: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 3/4 ounce grenadine
- 1 ounce Captain Morgan spiced rum
- 1 ounce Bacardi light rum
- 3 ounces (approx. 1/3 cup) pineapple juice
- 3 ounces (approx. 1/3 cup) orange juice
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 1/2 ounce Meyers's Original Dark Rum
- Orange wedge
- Maraschino cherry
1. Combine 3/4-ounce grenadine, spiced rum, light rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, and ice in a blender. Blend until ice is crushed, and drink is smooth
2. Pour 1/4 ounce grenadine into the bottom of a 16-ounce glass. Pour your blended drink over the grenadine, then top with 1/2 ounce Meyers Dark Rum.
3. Garnish with an orange wedge and a maraschino cherry. Serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.