If you're going to clone a cocktail from Red Lobster you have to include the chain's signature drink, don't you think?
Souce: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 ounce Captain Morgan spiced rum
- 1 ounce Bacardi light rum
- 3 ounces (approx. 1/3 cup) pineapple juice
- 3 ounces (approx. 1/3 cup) orange juice
- 3/4 ounce grenadine
- 1 cup ice
- Orange wedge
- Do This
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until ice is crushed and drink is smooth.
2. Pour into a 16-ounce glass and garnish with an orange wedge on the rim. Serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.