Procter and Gamble Sunny Delight
By Todd Wilbur
If you love the taste of Sunny D but wish it were made with more than just 5 percent real fruit juice, this is the Sunny Delight recipe for you. Rustle up some frozen juice concentrates and let them thaw out before measuring. Since tangerine juice concentrate is tough to find on its own, I designed the Sunny Delight orange juice recipe to use the orange/tangerine blend concentrate from Minute Maid.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 1/3 cups frozen concentrated Minute Maid orange tangerine juice, thawed
- 6 tablespoons frozen concentrated apple juice, thawed
- 2 tablespoons frozen concentrated limeade, thawed
- 4 teaspoons frozen concentrated grapefruit juice, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Kool-Aid lemonade unsweetened drink mix
- Do This
Restaurant/BrandProcter & Gamble
1. Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher. Stir well.
2. Chill for several hours before serving.
Makes 2 quarts.