It's time for shooters and you haven't a clue what to make. Don't worry, I've got your back. Pick any one of these clone recipes for shooters from Planet Hollywood and you'll be tonight's party hero. I recommend you start at the top of the list (Blue Hawaii). Told you, I've got your back.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 3/4 ounce Malibu Rum
- 3/4 ounce blue curacao liqueur
- Splash pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce banana liqueur
- Splash cranberry juice
- Splash grenadine
- Splash sweet-and-sour mix
- 3/4 ounce vodka
- 3/4 ounce DeKuyper Pucker Grape Liqueur
- Splash Chambord liqueur
- Do This
1. Combine all ingredients for your choice of shooter in a shaker with a handful of ice, and shake well.
2. Strain into a 2-ounce shot glass and serve.
Makes 1 shooter.