Go from zero to hero in seconds with this easy-to-make, and always refreshing, light rum drink.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/4 ounces Barcardi light rum
- 1 1/4 ounces peach schnapps
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) pineapple juice
- Splash grenadine
- Pineapple slice
- Maraschino cherry
- Paper umbrella
- Do This
1. Fill a 16-ounce glass with ice.
2. Combine all ingredients in glass over ice. Shake or stir and garnish with a pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry speared on a paper umbrella. Add a straw and serve.
Makes 1 drink.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.