Get out the citrus juicer and start cranking out the o.j. That's what Outback bartenders do, and what you must do as well to become the cocktail clone master.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1 1/2 ounces Malibu rum
- 3/4 ounce Midori liqueur
- 3 ounces (approx. 1/3 cup) fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 ounces (approx. 1/3 cup) Ocean Spray cranberry juice
- Orange wedge
1. Fill a 12-ounce frozen mug (or glass) with ice.
2. Pour all ingredients over ice.
3. Pour drink into a mixer cup and then back into the mug, to mix.
4. Garnish with an orange wedge on the rim, and serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.