Outback Steakhouse Great Barrier Punch
By Todd Wilbur
Get out the citrus juicer and start cranking out the o.j. That's what Outback bartenders do, and what you must do as well to become the cocktail clone master.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/2 ounces Malibu rum
- 3/4 ounce Midori liqueur
- 3 ounces (approx. 1/3 cup) fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 ounces (approx. 1/3 cup) Ocean Spray cranberry juice
- Orange wedge
- Do This
1. Fill a 12-ounce frozen mug (or glass) with ice.
2. Pour all ingredients over ice.
3. Pour drink into a mixer cup and then back into the mug, to mix.
4. Garnish with an orange wedge on the rim, and serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.