Outback Steakhouse Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk (or whole milk)
- 1 tablespoon crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Mix all ingredients together by hand in a small bowl until smooth.
2. Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Makes 1 cup.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.