Outback Steakhouse Bleu Cheese Dressing
By Todd Wilbur
In stock (1 item available)
This recipe is available in
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk (or whole milk)
- 1 tablespoon crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Do This
1. Mix all ingredients together by hand in a small bowl until smooth.
2. Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Makes 1 cup.
Oct 18, 2013, 22:00
Best recipe ever. Can't find a bottled bleu cheese that tastes good, this is 10000 times better.
Sep 29, 2013, 22:00
A huge green salad eater my whole life until moving to Australia, why because the salad dressing here do not compare to USA. The dressing here always seemed to leave the salad lacking flavour, especially the blue cheese which is my favourite. But now I say BRING ON THE GREENS. Excellent flavours I've been missing for years. Thanks for the post its been more than a decade since I've really enjoyed a good salad.