Outback Steakhouse Bleu Cheese Dressing
By Todd Wilbur
If you've had the Kookaburra Wings from Outback, then you've tasted the chain's thick and creamy bleu cheese dressing served on the side. Use this hack when you need a dipping sauce for your next batch of wings, or pour it on a salad.
Source: Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2 by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk (or whole milk)
- 1 tablespoon crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Do This
1. Mix all ingredients together by hand in a small bowl until smooth.
2. Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Makes 1 cup.