- New Recipes
- Orange Julius Banana Julius
Orange Julius Banana Julius
This flavor variation from the Orange Julius company may be called Banana Julius, but they also add a little orange juice to the mix. Make sure your bananas are ripe for this clone, so you get a nice sweet drink with the perfect thickness just like the original Orange Julius Banana Julius.
Click here for my recipe for the classic Orange Juliius.
Source: Top Secret Recipes Unlocked by Todd Wilbur.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons pasteurized egg white or egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 3 cups ice
1. Combine all the ingredients except the bananas and ice in a blender and blend on high speed for 15 seconds, or until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Add the bananas and ice and blend until the ice is crushed. Pour into two 16-ounce glasses, add a straw, and serve.
Makes 2 regular-size drinks.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.