Hop aboard this creamy strawberry shake, 'cause Captain Morgan's at the helm.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1 1/2 ounces Captain Morgan's spiced rum
- 1 ounce banana liqueur
- 1/4 cup frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 6 to 7 ice cubes
- Whole strawberry
- Pineapple slice
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until ice is crushed and drink is smooth.
2. Pour into a 14-ounce glass and garnish with a whole strawberry and pineapple slice on the rim of the glass. Serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.