Olive Garden Chocolate Almond Amore
By Todd Wilbur
To make this scrumptious dessert drink, the famous Italian chain combines liquid ice cream base with shaved ice to produce a creamy milk shake-like cocktail. We'll just use real ice cream in our secret formula to get this one all up and cloned.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 3/4 ounce Kahlua liqueur
- 3/4 ounce Bailey's Irish Cream
- 3/4 ounce amaretto liqueur
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 6 or 7 ice cubes
- Hershey's chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Do This
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth.
2. Drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside of a 14-ounce glass.
3. Pour drink into glass, add whipped cream on top, and serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.