Melting Pot Green Goddess Sauce
By Todd Wilbur
Cream cheese, sour cream, and fresh herbs make a great hack of this Melting Pot favorite dip for your fondue-cooked veggies.
Find out how to hack the chain's delicious signature cooking style here: Melting Pot Coq Au Vin Fondue.
This recipe is available in
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Do This
Instructions1. Combine all ingredients in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
2. Heat for 1 minute in your microwave oven on high. Stir well, then cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving
Makes 1 1/4 cups.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.