Not rated yet
- New Recipes
- Browse by Dish
- Melting Pot Green Goddess Sauce
Melting Pot Green Goddess Sauce
By Todd Wilbur
All you need is cream cheese, sour cream, and fresh herbs to make my Melting Pot Green Goddess dipping sauce for your fondue-cooked veggies.
Find out how to hack the chain's delicious signature cooking style here: Melting Pot Coq Au Vin Fondue.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
2. Heat for 1 minute in your microwave oven on high. Stir well, then cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving
Makes 1 1/4 cups.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur, Chronic Food Hacker
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.