At Joe's they use Whaler's Great White Rum in this drink, but any white rum you have in the cabinet with work fine in this sweet sipper.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits and Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1 ounce Whaler's Great White Rum
- 1/2 ounce Midori liqueur
- 1/2 ounce banana liqueur
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 3 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- Orange slice
- Maraschino cherry
1. Fill a 16-ounce glass with ice.
2. Add all ingredients, then shake or stir until well blended.
3. Garnish with an orange slice and maraschino cherry on a toothpick.
Makes 1 drink.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.