Joe's Crab Shack Joe's Ya Ya Punch
By Todd Wilbur
Silly name, delicious drink.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits and Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce peach schnapps
- 1/2 ounce Malibu rum
- 1 1/2 ounces orange juice
- 1 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce grenadine
- Orange slice
- Maraschino cherry
- Do This
Restaurant/BrandJoe's Crab Shack
1. Fill a 14-ounce glass with ice.
2. Add all ingredients and shake or stir.
3. Garnish with an orange slice and maraschino cherry on a toothpick. Serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.