Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red
Real Hawaiian Punch contains only 5 percent fruit juice. Even though some of the ingredients in our clone are not pure fruit juice, and we're adding additional water and sugar, this homemade Hawaiian punch fruit juice - red recipe still contains a lot more tasty real fruit juice than the real thing.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup Mauna Lai Paradise Passion guava/passion fruit blend
- 1/4 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup Kern's papaya nectar
- 1/4 tablespoon Kern's apricot nectar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Makes 1 liter.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.