Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red
By Todd Wilbur
Real Hawaiian Punch contains only 5 percent fruit juice. Even though some of the ingredients in our clone are not pure fruit juice, and we're adding additional water and sugar, this Top Secret Recipes version still contains a lot more tasty real fruit juice than the real thing.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup Mauna Lai Paradise Passion guava/passion fruit blend
- 1/4 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup Kern's papaya nectar
- 1/4 tablespoon Kern's apricot nectar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring
- Do This
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Makes 1 liter.
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.