Smashing a guitar and hanging it on the wall will not give you the true Hard Rock Cafe experience unless you then eat a sandwich with this cole slaw served on the side. You have to be patient though since the Hard Rock Cafe coleslaw recipe is not something you can enjoy right away. Good cole slaw needs a little time to chill in the cool box—24 hours at least. The cabbage needs a chance to get it together with the other ingredients before rocking out at the gig inside your mouth.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Pinch salt
- 8 cups chopped cabbage (1 head)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- Do This
Restaurant/BrandHard Rock Cafe
1. Combine all of the ingredients except the cabbage and carrots in a large bowl and blend until smooth with an electric mixer.
2. Add the cabbage and carrots and toss well.
3. Cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator. The flavors fully develop after 24 to 48 hours.
Serves 6 to 8 as a side dish.
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.