Bars across the country are finding clever new ways to use the growing number of flavor-infused vodkas. Here's one simple, delicious example.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/4 ounces Smirnoff Citrus Twist vodka
- 3/4 ounce triple sec liqueur
- 3 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
- Lemon wedge
- Do This
1. Fill a 14-ounce glass with crushed ice. Add vodka and triple sec.
2. Top off the drink with sweet-and-sour mix.
3. Add a lemon wedge garnish and serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.