The rums, Cointreau, and juices create an island flavor that anyone will love. This drink is named after its tendency to leave you passed out on the beach before applying sunscreen.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/4 ounces Captain Morgan spiced rum
- 3/4 ounce Myers dark rum
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) cranberry juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) pineapple juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) sweet-and-sour mix
- Maraschino cherry
- Do This
1. Combine all ingredients in a shaker, shake, and pour into an ice-filled 16-ounce glass or mug.
2. Garnish with a maraschino cherry, add a straw, and serve.
Makes 1 drink.