The Margarita Presidente is Chili's fancy designer libation made from Sauza Conmemorativo, Cointreau, and Presidente brandy. It's served up in a salt-rimmed martini glass along with additional servings in a shaker on the side. The drink comes highly recommended by the dozens of placards and signs dangling from rafters overhead in Chili's bar. I do concur.
This clone recipe should fill your glass around three times, and your head with many happy thoughts.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/4 ounces Sauza Conmemorativo tequila anejo
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Presidente brandy
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) sweet-and-sour mix
- Splash Rose's lime juice
- Lime wedge
- Do This
1. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with crushed ice. Shake.
2. Pour drink into an ice-filled martini glass rimmed with salt. Add a lime wedge and serve the remainder of the drink in the shaker on the side.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.