- New Recipes
- Chili's Margarita Presidente
Chili's Margarita Presidente
The Margarita Presidente is Chili's fancy designer libation made from Sauza Conmemorativo, Cointreau, and Presidente brandy. It's served up in a salt-rimmed martini glass along with additional servings in a shaker on the side. The drink comes highly recommended by the dozens of placards and signs dangling from rafters overhead in Chili's bar. I do concur.
This clone recipe should fill your glass around three times, and your head with many happy thoughts.
Source: Top Secret Recipes Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1 1/4 ounces Sauza Conmemorativo tequila anejo
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Presidente brandy
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) sweet-and-sour mix
- Splash Rose's lime juice
- Lime wedge
1. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with crushed ice. Shake.
2. Pour drink into an ice-filled martini glass rimmed with salt. Add a lime wedge and serve the remainder of the drink in the shaker on the side.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.