Thanks to Chili's you can catch a Jamaica-style buzz without leaving the States.
Source: Top Secret Recipes Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1 1/4 ounces Malibu rum
- 1/2 ounce Sauza gold tequila
- 1/2 ounce Midori liqueur
- 1/2 ounce blue curacao liqueur
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) sweet-and-sour mix
- Splash Rose's lime juice
- Orange wedge
- Maraschino cherry
1. Fill a 16-ounce mug with ice.
2. Combine all ingredients in a shaker, shake, and pour over ice.
3. Add an orange wedge and maraschino cherry on a toothpick. Serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.