Ever order one of those expensive specialty drinks off the shiny, full-color restaurant table-stand cards and wish you had the clone recipe? This is one of those drinks, off of one of those cards. And here's the clone recipe.
Find more of your favorite famous drink recipes here.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/4 ounces Captain Morgan spiced rum
- 1/2 ounce peach schnapps
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) orange juice
- Splash Rose's lime juice
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- Orange wedge
- Maraschino cherry
- Do This
1. Fill a 16-ounce glass with ice.
2. Pour all the ingredients over ice in the order listed. Don't stir.
3. Garnish with an orange wedge and a cherry on a toothpick. Serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.