Ever order one of those expensive specialty drinks off the shiny, full-color restaurant table-stand cards and wish you had the clone recipe? This is one of those drinks, off of one of those cards. And here's the clone recipe.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/4 ounces Captain Morgan spiced rum
- 1/2 ounce peach schnapps
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) orange juice
- Splash Rose's lime juice
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- Orange wedge
- Maraschino cherry
- Do This
1. Fill a 16-ounce glass with ice.
2. Pour all the ingredients over ice in the order listed. Don't stir.
3. Garnish with an orange wedge and a cherry on a toothpick. Serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.