Chevys Ulitmate Orange Margarita
By Todd Wilbur
If by delicious you mean Herradura tequila, Cointreau, orange juice, and homeade sweet-and-sour mix, then, yes, this margarita is quite delicious.
Source: Top Secret Recipes Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/2 ounces Herradura reposado tequila
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) orange juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) sweet-and-sour mix
- Salt around the rim
- Lime wedge
- Do This
1. Put a handful of ice into a shaker.
2. Add all ingredients and shake. Pour the drink into a 12-ounce margarita glass (salt the rim first, if you want it).
3. Garnish with a lime wedge on a toothpick, add a straw, and serve.
Makes 1 drink.