Here's a sweeter margarita for tequila lovers with a cranberry fetish.
Source: Top Secret Recipes Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/2 ounces El Jimador silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce triple sec liqueur
- 1/4 cup sweet-and-sour mix
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- Salt around the rim
- Lime wedge
- Do This
1. Put a handful of ice into a shaker.
2. Add all ingredients, shake, and pour the drink into a 12-ounce margarita glass (salt the rim first, if you want it).
3. Garnish with a lime wedge on a toothpick, add a straw, and serve.
Makes 1 drink.