This formula re-creates the chain's basic rocks margarita. Nothing fancy, but still good when you use freshly made sweet-and-sour mix.
Source: Top Secret Recipes Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/2 ounce El Jimador silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce triple sec liqueur
- 1/2 cup sweet-and-sour mix
- Salt around the rim
- Lime wedge
- Do This
1. Put a handful of ice into a shaker.
2. Add all ingredients and shake. Pour the drink into a 12-ounce margarita glass (salt the rim first, if you want it).
3. Garnish with a lime wedge on a toothpick, add a straw, and serve.
Makes 1 drink.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.