Chevys 100% Blue Agave Margarita
By Todd Wilbur
If you want to enjoy a really good margarita get to a Mexican food chain and order it "on the rocks." The rocks versions are usually made with top shelf tequilas, rather than the cheaper stuff found in the slushy blended kind. Create your next margarita masterpiece with this bright blue dazzler.
Source: Top Secret Recipes Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/2 ounces Herradura silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce triple sec liqueur
- 1/2 ounce blue curacao liqueur
- 1/2 cup sweet-and-sour mix
- Salt around the rim
- Lime wedge
- Do This
1. Put a handful of ice into a shaker.
2. Add all ingredients and shake. Pour the drink into a 12-ounce margarita glass (salt the rim first, if you want it).
3. Garnish with a lime wedge on a toothpick, add a straw, and serve.
Makes 1 drink.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.