Cheesecake Factory Tropical Martini
By Todd Wilbur
Cheesecake Factory's Tropical Martini recipe weaves together the sophistication of a martini with the loose fruity fun of a tasty tropical number. If you can't find straight passion fruit juice, pick up a passion fruit blend, such as Mauna Lai Paradise Passion guava/passion fruit blend, and make one of these immediately.
Source: Top Secret Recipes Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces passion fruit juice
- 1 ounce mango juice
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Splash grenadine
- Granulated sugar for rim
- Whole strawberry
- Pineapple slice
- Do This
1. Chill a martini glass by filling it with ice and water.
2. Add all the ingredients into a shaker, along with some ice, and shake well.
3. Remove ice and water from martini glass, then moisten half of the rim of the glass and dip it into sugar.
4. Strain drink into the glass, add a strawberry and pineapple slice to the sugared side of the rim (so that the drink is sipped from the unsugared edge), and serve.
Makes 1 drink.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.