Pear vodka and pear nectar combine for big pear flavor in this refreshing martini hack from The Factory. If you can't find Torani passion fruit syrup, use passion fruit juice and a little simple syrup (see Tidbits). And be sure to chill the glass with ice and a little water before mixing.
by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 ounce Absolut Pears vodka
- 1/4 ounce sake
- 1/4 ounce Licor 43
- 4 ounces pear nectar
- 3/4 ounce Torani passion fruit syrup
- Do This
1. Put a handful of ice in a martini glass, then add cold water so that the glass chills while you mix the cocktail.
2. Add another handful of ice to a shaker.
3. Add the ingredients for the martini to the shaker and give it a real good shake.
4. Dump the ice water out of the martini glass.
5. Strain the cocktail into the glass without the ice.
6. Garnish with a slice of pear and serve.
Makes 1 drink.
Tidbits: If you can't find Torani Passion Fruit Syrup, you can use 1/2 ounce simple syrup and 1 ounce of passion fruit juice. For the pear nectar, I used Kern's but any brand will work.