- New Recipes
- California Pizza Kitchen California Cosmo
California Pizza Kitchen California Cosmo
Menu Description: "Our Original! Featuring Ciroc Snap Frost vodka, an all grape vodka, combined with red grape juice and accented with the sweet orange flavor of Cointreau and frozen red seedless grapes."
While other vodkas are made from potatoes, wheat, molasses, corn, or rye, Ciroc is the first vodka to be distilled from late harvest French grapes. These super sweet grapes and the 5-step distilling process makes this vodka unique and extra smooth, with a subtle fruity flavor that goes great with grape juice and the orange flavor of Cointreau.
Plan ahead for my California Pizza Kitchen California Cosmo recipe by piercing three red seedless grapes on a toothpick and popping them into the freezer for at least an hour. Make a few of these garnishes the next time you get grapes and keep them in a small bag in the freezer so you're ready when friends stop by for happy hour.
Find more famous drink recipes here.
Source: Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2 by Todd Wilbur.
- 1 1/4 ounces Ciroc Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 2 ounces red grape juice
- 3 red seedless grapes on a toothpick, frozen
1. Fill an 8-ounce martini glass with ice to chill the glass.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
3. Measure Ciroc Vodka, Cointreau and grape juice into the shaker. Cover and shake vigorously.
4. Dump the ice out of the martini glass, and pour the cocktail into the glass.
5. Garnish with three grapes that have been pierced onto a toothpick and frozen. Serve it up, or sip it yourself.
Makes 1 cocktail.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original copycat recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.
Domino's Loaded Tots
Monthly TSR Club