Bahama Breeze Verry Berry Good
By Todd Wilbur
A delicious frozen berry drink that’ll make you a verry bad speller.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 ounce strawberry schnapps
- 1/2 ounce DeKuyper Razzmatazz schnapps
- 1/2 ounce blueberry schnapps
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
- 1/2 cup ice
- Pineapple slice
- Do This
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until ice is crushed and drink is smooth.
2. Pour into a 12-ounce glass, and garnish with a pineapple slice on the rim. Serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
There are no reviews for this product yet...
I'm Todd Wilbur,
Chronic Food Hacker
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.