A tropical wind of flavor blows over your tongue and soothes like a cool island breeze…ah, just drink it.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 1/4 ounces Malibu rum
- 3/4 ounce triple sec liqueur
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) pineapple juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) freshly squeezed orange juice
- Splash Rose's lime juice
- Splash cranberry juice
- Pineapple slice
- Do This
1. Fill a 14-ounce glass with ice.
2. Combine all ingredients, except lime juice and cranberry juice, in a shaker and shake well. Pour over ice.
3. Add a splash of Rose's lime juice and cranberry juice, garnish with a pineapple slice on the rim, and serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.