Make a home clone of another Bahama Breeze favorite. Use fresh orange juice to properly re-create the magic.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce amaretto liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Southern Comfort
- 1 1/2 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) freshly squeezed orange juice
- Splash cranberry juice
- Pineapple slice
1. Fill a 14-ounce glass with ice.
2. Combine all ingredients, except cranberry juice, in a shaker and shake well. Pour over ice.
3. Add a splash of cranberry juice, garnish with a pineapple slice, and serve with a straw.
Makes 1 drink.
For 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.