The beef sandwiches from Arby's would be very hard to duplicate since they are made from specially processed hunks of beef that are then thinly sliced with a deli-style meat slicer. However, the sweet-and-tangy Arby's BBQ sauce can be cloned easily. With just a few basic ingredients you can make this Arby's sauce recipe to add generously to a variety of homemade sandwich creations, even barbecued ribs or chicken.
Source: More Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- Do This
1. Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce begins to boil, 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Remove the sauce from the heat. Cover and allow to cool.
3. Pour into a covered container for storage in your refrigerator. Keeps for a month or two.
Makes 1 cup.