Arby's famous Jamocha Shake was one of the first frozen coffee drinks to gain popularity, even before Starbucks pummeled us with Frappuccinos. This thick drink is actually more milk shake than coffee drink, but if you like the original, you'll love this easy-to-make clone that serves two.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
This recipe is available in
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Do This
1. Combine the coffee, milk, and sugar in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve the sugar.
2. Add ice cream, and chocolate syrup, then blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. Stop blender and stir the mixture with a spoon if necessary to help blend ingredients.
3. Pour drink into two 16-ounce glasses.
Makes 2 large drinks.