Arby's famous Jamocha Shake was one of the first frozen coffee drinks to gain popularity, even before Starbucks pummeled us with Frappuccinos. This thick drink is actually more milkshake than coffee drink, but if you like the original, you'll love my easy-to-make Arby's Jamoca Shake recipe that serves two.
Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur.
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
On the top
- Canned whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
1. Combine the coffee, milk, and sugar in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve the sugar.
2. Add ice cream, and chocolate syrup, then blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. Stop blender and stir the mixture with a spoon if necessary to help blend ingredients.
3. Pour drink into two 16-ounce glasses.
Makes 2 large drinks.
For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original clone recipes for you to use at home. Welcome to my lab.